Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Saturday 5 April 2014

learning and growing

always challenging myself to venture into something new,
something unfamiliar,
something that I don't do usually,
something unconventional I would say.

been through a lot in these few months.
although didn't do real well in some stuff,
but I'm constantly learning to do better.

being humble
doesn't mean bowing your head down
or submitting to other people's thoughts or opinions,
or even totally taking your whole value down the floor with a slavery mindset.
being humble always comes with humility,
even though when there are clashes of different opinions
yet you're open to other thoughts and opinions
and willing to learn more of it.

always learning,
how to manage things more effectively,
how to handle relationships more better(I'm not referring to just BGR),
how to live a better and wholesome life.

although there are times
where things doesn't go the way you wanted/expected to be,
where there are many setbacks in life,
but always set your eyes open to different perspectives,
hey, maybe you'll see another bright side of things.

it's always been a character-training ground for me,
no matter on-stage or not.
and it is always related with the attitude inside of our own hearts.

joined [The Ultimate Song] on 8TV recently
and this is by far the most happiest competition I've joined so far.
get to learn new stuff, meet new people, train myself in my battleground.
life is good so far, with all the ups-and-downs
despite having a big challenge in juggling between studies and competition,
but I believe it's good for the long run.
it shapes more of my perspective and mindset in handling certain stuff/people/situation.

constantly reminding myself to be humble and learn.
always learning, always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment