Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Monday 1 August 2011

If the heart is not a bone, what makes it break?

There are songs that can really make you sad and cry when you hear them.
But it's actually not the song that makes you cry,
it's the people behind the memories.
The greatest gift you can give to a special someone 
is your TIME.
Its like you're giving the portion of your life
 that you can never bring back.
Good-bye is the hardest thing to say,
 because you walk away with only memories; 
and memories, 
well...
they fade away.
every time I put my mask on,
telling myself that I'm okay,
I'm strong,
who am I?
AH YAO WORRRR!
NI YI WEI AHHH!!
DON'T PLAY PLAY AHHH!
but behind that mask,
covers the dark side of me.
The pain, emotions, depressions,
you name it.
There are time, 
i feel like i am facing this world alone...
with nothing but tears, 
and stupid fake smiles.
有一种痛处看不见泪水。
有一种防卫叫做,“我无所谓”。

No comments:

Post a Comment