Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Saturday 18 February 2012

hey you......NOTHING!

yeah, Friday is Peilin's birthday.
which is the day after I got my results.
at first my day wasn't that good.
well, just because of my results.
but I just leave that behind me.
so, I didn't mind about it anymore.
wasn't suppose to have class on friday.
replacement lecture and tutorial class, what to do.
went to celebrate her birthday after tutorial class ends.
went to Pat Kin Pat San.
a lotta chit-chats, a lot of laughter, a lot of fun hanging out together.
and yes, am glad to have that hangout moment with them.
I wouldn't know that we're be able to be good friends.
we're just hi-bye friends at the beginning.
well, I guess, this is a part of God's plan.
to actually get to know such joker friend. XD
Happy Birthday Pei Lin.
be strong no matter what hardships you're facing.
most importantly, be happy.
though time is short, and I'm not able to hangout with you anymore next time,
I hope you wont be mad about this, since you know that I'm leaving soon.
but don't forget that I'm always there when you need me, aites?
well, enough of the sentimental stuff already.
gtg now. haha!
oh yeah, 1 more thing.
Pei Lin..................NOTHING! XD (our lame joke)

had a great time with these jokers. still, Happy Birthday, Pei Lin. :)


hey Pei Lin............NOTHING! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment