Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

tick, tock, tick, tock

"time's ticking,
clock's running,
moments' bypassing."



Pictures of people at my surrounding keeps on popping out of my head.
The moments I had,
the times I enjoyed,
the happiness I experienced,
the joy and pain that we've been through together.
There'll be times, that we're on different sides, but that doesn't last for long.
All of this can't be complete without you guys who's there to color up my whole college life.
It also means that, all of this, eventually will come to an end.



I don't know about you,
maybe I'm not that important to you guys,
I might just be a by-passer in your lives,
I'm just a SINGER to you guys and nothing more than that.
It doesn't make any difference even if I'm there until the end of the day to graduate with you guys or not,
so even when I leave,
no one might give a damn about it,
no one might even look back and say, "hey, where is he?"
at the end of the day, he's just a nobody in their lives all the while.
Face it, people come and go all the time.
best friends today can turn out to be hi-bye friends in the next second.
Things eventually will change by the time comes.
People might just be busy pursuing what they want,
but tend to miss the things that's so small but yet creates sparkling moments in their lives.
These "small things" are the things that colored-up people's lives,
to make a difference out of people's lives,
to tell the person, "hey, look! I'm always here if you need me aites?"



For those of you who treated me more than a so-called SINGER, 
I just wanna say,
"thank you, for this fella who's writing a lot of nonsense here, sees that there are people in his life who he can really call, A FRIEND."
"thank you, for making this guy's life more joyful with you bunch of jokers around!"
"thank you, for being there for me in times I'm down and short of hands."



Thanks for everything, my heart and support will always be with you DBC peeps. :)

Last but not least, this song's for everyone of you.
Hope you guys get to know the meaning of this song.
I'm surely gonna miss you guys.
今天以后没有我你会不会还寂寞?
当你们需要我的时候,我会一直默默地在你们的身边。
我,还是会很想你们。:)

2 comments:

  1. you have no idea how long I've been staring at this comment box to leave message for you, flashing back of those old days and thinking of separation, complicated feeling.

    no one give a damn? who say so? stupid. i die one 1 ar? LOL -.- people come and go, i know but i don't like it at all. i will miss you, for sure. i couldnt imagine the moment when you really leaving, i will cry like shit HAHAHAAA!:S

    take care tau tak. all the best, add oil. and remember no matter what you go through over there, your little fans still here supporting you. ((: T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. i might not be your best friend, but neither would i want to become your hi-bye friend.

    even though most of the time you prefer to keep yourself as nameless faceless, some people still keep your name and your face in their hearts and minds always. i'm one of them.

    cherish the moment you have now, and also every single person you meet now. sometimes, you might not be the one who's leaving, others do.

    appreciation leaves no regret eh? (:

    就放心去吧
    祝你幸福和快樂

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEYVQmgWsIg

    song returns, although am not from DBC. (:

    ReplyDelete