Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Saturday 3 March 2012

這一次揮手 恐怕再沒機會問候

In life, people come and go.
and still, separation is the part that people don't usually like.
especially your friends, your course mates, your spiritual family, and also your family members.
in a blink of an eye, it's already almost the end of the semester.
which means, the part that I'm not looking forward is almost here.
sometimes, I'll dumbly question myself,
"why must there always be separations in everything?"
be it in relationship, friendship, whatsoever.
having a lot of of stirred-up feelings lately.
talked to a few people lately.
those heartache, it's un-explainable.
I cried, good thing not confronting them face to face.
but it's that, I'm gonna miss them.
those people that came and become part of my life.
likewise, I'm glad to be part of theirs as well.
虽然我在你的生活里只不过扮演了小小的角色,
但我依然很开心,很满足。
至少,我曾在你生命里出现过。

1 comment:

  1. and they are glad to be a part of your life, too.
    (:

    別說話 淚水你別帶走
    鏡子裡的我 已留下你 輪廓上的笑容。

    ReplyDelete