Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Saturday 31 March 2012

最冷一天。。。

taking a lotta time to study and less sleep.
final exam's on this period of time.
when it's the time for me to sleep, I cant sleep.

why?

I do not want those times to end.
(don't get me wrong, I didn't mean that I don't wan't exam to end.)
but rather the times that I'm able to experience my college life with this big DBC family that I had.
I'll just lie on my bed and looking up to the ceiling.
then, they'll pop-out of my thought all of a sudden.
I can have a big smile on my face when the exam's over today,
but deep inside of me, I was unhappy that's it's over. (not referring to exam btw.)
today's the last day that I'll meet them, this would be the last time we meet each other at college.
by then, who knows when we'll meet again.
and who knows how long it'll be.
something that can't be described by words.
those feelings.
it makes my eyes tears-less.
as it all happens deep inside my heart.

I hope that it'll stay.
this moment, is perfect.
please, don't go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment