Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Things Unfold

I did my best, really.
but sometimes, our efforts doesn't seem to be worth even a bit for others.
not whining or complaining, but this is something that we're gonna get revealed at when we're facing any calamities in our daily lives.
every day, every moment, people will have expectancy towards something.
let it be your work, your relationship, your own life is also included into their expectancy.
people in this modern society talks about performances, how productive you are.
if you ain't doing your best or putting any effort into your work, you're just gonna get the bottom spot of the run.
people will tend to judge, giving comments, or even criticize you without caring whether how the process of us ourselves actually putting effort into our works.
they would just wanna know the end-result.
whether it's good or bad? yes or no? high or low?

a lot of sleepness nights, a lot of researches, a lot of effort turned up become nothing.
just a pile of junk, a pile of shit.
I'm sad, hurt and disappointed, and I believe my group does.
yes, personally I'm hurt with those words.
it carries indirect meanings in it.
I can just choose to hold my stand and stand for my group.
we did our best, you know?
bear with us, cause we ain't perfect as well.
we're just like YOU.
truth hurts, but I accept honesty.

I'm not smart, but I ain't dumb either.
I'm still a learner, but not a hater.
I learn how to accept different opinions from everyone.
I learn how to absorb and adapt in different surroundings and situations.
maybe this is how a character of a person is trained and molded.
I don't speak this out of pride, as I believe that everyone is tested in various ways.
and yes, if you're really having a lot of comments about me, then YOU got issues.

1 comment:

  1. am always available for quality ice-cream sessions yea. (:

    ReplyDelete