Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Monday 25 June 2012

roller-coaster ride

up and down and up and down and up and down~
redo IR individual presentation outline, last minute paperwork.
last minute this, last minute that.
why is everything soooooo last minute in production field?
end up what have planned didn't go as expected.
end up, my own plan seem to fail.
*sigh*
not that I didn't plan my time for it.
I did.
but, others won't understand, no matter how much words are said.
no one.
many things are going on lately.
internal struggle.
damn you, devil!
yeah, I'm sure you'll be laughing now.
but let me tell you, I won't give in! and I won't give up!
watch how I'll get through this, for the Lord is with me!
by then, I'll see who has the last laugh.

anyways, cut the crap short.
helping a friend of mine on making a song.
thinking of a melody of it.
Lord, I need Your infinite wisdom and heavenly melody to flow in me.
let it flow in my thoughts and in my heart so that I may be able to create a melody that uplift people's lives.
let this be an opportunity, that came from You.




陈升说,

“我不再让你孤单,我的风箱你的单纯。
我不再让你孤单,一起走到地老天荒。
我不再让你孤单,我的疯狂你的天真。
我不再让你孤单,一起走到地老天荒。”

No comments:

Post a Comment