Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Friday 1 June 2012

game difficulty mode: extreme.

nobody says it's going to be easy.
nobody says, that competing and studying at the same time's gonna be easy.
you've done it before, right?
but it's just different now.
it's not like the previous ones I've joined before.
more of all, it's not a small one but it's a WORLDWIDE competition.
and I'm stuck in the middle of "studies" and "competition".
"studies" are just givin' me a lotta heartache and headache sometimes.
okay, not just sometimes, but all of the time.
last minute updates, last minute changes, last minute works,
last minute this, last minute that, blah blah blah~
end up I need to change everything into Last Minute Mode.
I gotta keep on "picking up other people's shit stuff" on their works too.
it's not that I didn't manage my time well.
it's just that a lot of times I need to follow other people's time due to what they wish for.
if I don't accommodate myself to their timeline,
by all means I'll get a lot of complaints of my "un-commitment-ness".
this is one of the reason why I dislike GROUPWORKS.
that's why I end up can't proceed with my own progression.
please do me a favor,
don't judge my actions if you do not know the reason behind it.

in times, I get tired, VERY tired.
but do you think that others will care?
别人只会在乎你飞得多高,但从来没有在乎过你飞得有多累.
after what I heard from JC's sharing in this afternoon's class,
it gives me a reminder of what I wanna be, in life.
I'm not aiming just to be a singer.
I'm aiming for more than that.
and I won't give up!

1 comment:

  1. *patting your shoulder*
    hey, don't feel down aites?
    jiejie belanja ice-cream. (:

    when you feel down, don't look at those who just care how high you fly. look at those who care how tiring when you're flying. i believe there're a lot in your life, aites? (:

    may God's sufficient grace be upon you. last time you can do it, so do this time, and surely you can do better.

    am not here asking you not to feel angry or what. remember what your aim is, keep tapping into it. you know you can do it, you know you can get through all of these, yea? (:

    ATBAB.



    p/s: will keep you in my prayer. (:

    ReplyDelete