Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Starting from Page 0.


This is totally a meaningful song.
It goes straight to the heart when I first listened to it.
Believe it or not, it made me think deep inside for what I've been through for this 1 year. Dang!
Okay, gotta put down that "PRIDE" of yours in your heart.

Honestly, now is the time I'd be true to myself.
YES,
I was scared, I was unprepared.
The thing is,
sometimes,
there's no time for us to even sit down and think straight
when we're going through miles and miles of serious decisions to do.
In the process, being strong is not even an option for us to choose
when being strong is just the only option we have.

I wanna make a change.
But I guess I'm not that strong to do so.

Expect everyone to understand your feelings?
Nah, everyone had enough of their own problems to deal with.
But sometimes, understanding people do helps us a lot
even if it's only by listening to what others might pour out.
So, to you, you, you, and you out there, 
bear in mind, you're deeply appreciated. :)

1 comment: