Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Tuesday 3 April 2012

sleepless night



yup, this song says it all.
4 in the morning, yet I still haven't get into my dreams.
exam's over, I should be able to sleep well for now.
my mind feels tired, so does my voice after the karaoke session with Zhi Yun and Yong Xuan.
still, I have no idea.
I can't even sleep right now.
what's going on with me?
it's not that I don't wanna sleep.
but I just can't fall asleep.
somehow there's just a lotta things going on in my mind.
maybe it's because of the fact that I can't accept it's over.
yeah, before this I would really wish that exam quickly ends.
but now, how I wish that it won't end.
cause I won't be able to enjoy the great time in the exam hall with my fellow friends anymore.
which also means that, I won't be able to meet them again since it's sem break.

this is my first time doing such stuff for someone.
I mean, come on! a big guy like me making such stuff!
I just can't believe it!
yeah, everything I wanted to say is in that stuff I made.
yet, I don't expect for any response.
I just wanna express out my feelings, that's all. simple.
as long as BY is happy, BY am happy too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment