Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Wednesday 1 May 2013

a special labor day.


it's been 3 years, since we get to know each other from diploma days.
and how we build this friendship together.
although there are times when things heated up
in order to build a firm ground for this friendship,
where there are times we stood on different sides,
or even arguments, disagreements, and misunderstandings take in the way,
but I'm glad that doesn't last too long.

instead, we look towards each other in the heart rather than looking outwardly.
knowing that how the heart of a person towards another matters
more than how they react towards another.
I'm glad to be a part of your life,
and I hope that's a good one.
cause you know what?
you are to me. :)

ever since the first time I saw you crying,
the only thing I felt in heart to express to you is,
"you are not alone"
yeah, the times when you feel that you're alone
no matter is it to "friends" who doesn't really care of you
or the ones who just treated your birthday just simply as "LABOR DAY",
*wipe your tears away*
"hey, you're one of us. I'm here for you."
remember these words?
now you won't be alone anymore.
as for your birthday,
it should be a special "labor day",
not the ordinary one.

Happy Birthday, Vi.
you know I sayang you very much as a Sotsot Family.
much love and much grace for you!
bless you abundantly!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment