Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Sunday 17 July 2011

A brand new lesson

It's 7.40pm, not for long after I come back from Sg. Wang.
Had a brand new lesson for me throughout this competition.
Although it's just a small competition,
but yes, competitions no matter big or small ones,
molds us, to be even better, and stronger than before.
Thank you for those who given me advice that none other people that's given me before.
It's something that I've lost.
I will find it back!
somehow, didn't get a really good result today. lol.
main problem is the sound system that they adjust last minute.
but still, I take this thing positively cause I know that, I still have a long way to go.
It's not the right time for me.
For God knows when's the best time after all. ;)
Thinking about getting 3rd place, it also means that I still have lots more space to develop myself.
not trying to deceive myself about it, so it's actually a good thing for me. =)
Praise the Lord, for giving me this. =)
The only thing I feel sorry is for those who come and support me just now.
I guess you guys are quite disappointed about it, so sorry about it.
I'll do my best in the coming performances(who knows when).
By then, I'll mold myself, do my best to increase my own ability, to be much much stronger.

2 comments: