Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

I.Miss.You

finally, a day that I can actually take some rest.
quite busy for these few days so didn't have the time to update Mr. Bloggie here.
I have no idea what am I actually wanting to say so far.
when people gets exhausted, they tend to be silent.
and that's what I've been throughout this whole time.
Maybe that's also one of the reason why people been saying that I don't hangout with my classmates anymore.
I usually walk alone.
besides hangout with him, when he has events to handle, I've been alone all the time.
though he's random,
Days past by and it's been quite some time now.
Yes, I miss you, again.
Don't dare to bother you, it's because I'm afraid you'll think that I'm annoying.
Don't dare to find you so often, it's because maybe I'm not the person that you wanna talk to.
Blame myself for being so 自作多情.
Don't dare to say anything out, because...
because...
I have no idea how to tell you.
I'm afraid that I'll be disappointed in the end.
I guess, I'll just keep this to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment