Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Wednesday 13 July 2011

"Living"

After so long, I've finally know the true meaning of "living" after I've stepped into a new land. 
A land which is far more bigger, 
a land which is far more advance, 
a land which has great competitions.
It's tough, suffering, and miserable. 
Where people has high expectations over you.
Especially when you always take the role as a leader.
Everyone will look up to you.
But eventually when the chips are down,
when people needed you,
counting at you,
putting their last hope on you,
you'll feel hopeless when you realize you can't do anything,
and end up everything got crushed in the end.
people's hope on you,
people's expectations on you,
people's trust on you.



Sorry, I'm not a good leader.
I'm just a normal person,
who's learning how to lead,
without anything in hand,
and without anything with me.

Sorry,my friends, my family, and even the ones I love.





I am Yao, Rockoutloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment