Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Thursday 14 July 2011

it's................gone


                                                    I can't be who you are.


I've tried forgetting all the hurts inside.
I've learned it so well.
ever since I'm small.
Pretending someone else can come and save me from myself.


YES I CAN!


No, I can't.
true enough, sorry, I can't be who you are.



今天,她跟我说了一句。
让我突然的被敲醒了。
从来都没想过,一路以来都拿学业和功课来麻醉自己。
在没有我的留意之中,
其实,我失去了“他”。
I have to find back, something which I lost.
I have to find back, something which is gone.
I have to find back my energy, passion and self-confidence.
It's gonna be a self-journey here.


I don't know how.
I can't find it through other people.
You know why?
Here's the UGLY truth.

PEOPLE WILL FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment