Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Friday 15 July 2011

In the dark, yet only one light remains.

Didn't know that I'd still be up at this time.

I'm suppose to be on bed sleeping now.
Somehow I woke up,
not because I wanted to.
I ter-bangun myself.
and with a big headache on the back part of my head.
happen often for these few days.
I don't know why.
It's been a tough period of time.
Yet I'm doing my best in all times to keep holding on.
I'm not sure how long I can keep on like this.
Feels like I'm gonna drop real soon.
This coming week will be another tough time.
Last remaining assignments and mid terms coming at the same time.
Just the day after the competition is over.
It's gonna be a so-dead time for me.
But I believe and have faith that God is always with me.
The harder the things I face in life,
the more I rely on Him.
I need to find back, the things I've lost.
before the world eats me off.
Had a great talk with her this afternoon after lecture.
Didn't know it will be after so long we'd had this great conversation.
You know who you are. =)
Thanks for the chat though.
There are few more assignments+presentations+mid terms to go.
God's grace to be upon my life!
I proclaim His promise into my life!
and I shall see it come to past!

No comments:

Post a Comment