Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Friday 27 April 2012

expect the unexpected

there are many times in life where we expect that things should go the way we think it is,
including our daily plans, how things works etc etc.
but there's also another side of the story,
did anyone told you before to expect the "unexpected"?
I'm emphasizing this because either ways will happen in the unexpected way.
I went to the school office this afternoon to ask regarding the result of my application letter.
the office haven't finish the official part of the letter but somehow I've already gotten the result.
well guess what, my application is NOT approved.
after a month of waiting waiting and waiting.
finally there's an answer for all of this waiting.
what does this actually mean?
does this mean, I'm not able to go to Taiwan anymore?
by right, yes I'm not able to go there anymore since I'm not able to delay my last semester studies.
the worst thing right now is that deep inside my mind is struggling with what God has told me.
I had my Quiet Time with Him.
keep discussing with Him about Taiwan's stuff.
He bring me back to the remembrance of the moment where I get chosen in Popstar's 翻身赛.
that is exactly the same time where our 48-hour project was on.
He just keeps on revealing stuff to me.
I just have faith deep inside of me that He'll show me a way, no matter how hard things may seem to be.
and yes, now, my only choice if it's for me to continue going on for this,
is to study and compete at the same time.

"who are you kidding me?! this is an international big stuff! not like those usual competitions you've usually joined previously. you have to juggle between your studies and also the competition! which means you have to fly back and forth every week and rush those freaking assignments and home works! this requires more energy on either way from you, it's gonna be super tough."

yeah, this thing came to my thought at first.
I don't wanna be ignorant about it too, but acknowledge that these things will really happen if I really take that step.
yet, I've decided, to continue going for this.
I know that it's gonna be tough.
Jesus didn't tell us that things will become easy for those who've already believed in Him,
but He told us that He'll be with us always and His grace is far more sufficient for us.
since the beginning I've already acknowledge it,
and I really believe so and keep on having faith in Him.
I know that when He closes windows, 
He can open another loads of windows to us when we're in our desperate times.
my heart is at peace in any outcome that I've got.
and still, praise the Lord for every result that's done.
I'm gonna do my best!
I'm gonna prepare my field before the rain comes.

1 comment:

  1. He enjoys when you seek Him.
    the more you ask and seek for Him, the more you get.

    keep asking and seeking!
    keep drawing near to Daddy, He enjoys answering you. (:

    ReplyDelete