Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Saturday 28 April 2012

no more next time.

went to perform at Summit Hotel @ USJ today.
today is the Sense & Style graduation ceremony.
didn't really take pictures of the ceremony.
nothing special about it.
didn't perform well today.
didn't really get my mood into it.
Idk why, what I've prepared end up become a total waste.
my whole performance song list suddenly got change last minute.
it's just few hours before the performance itself.
I suppose to perform well on those songs.
ran off a few pitches which is one of my so-called "pantang larang".
end up didn't get a good feedback by Jaye.
in other words, I SUCK!
okay, that's just my own description towards myself.
maybe I'm just a little too harsh on myself,
but Idk, I just don't feel good after my performance.
no, those things shouldn't happen.
and I'll work hard!
I wont let it happen again!
no more next time!

1 comment: