Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Thursday 5 April 2012

truth hurts, but I accept honesty.

thank you, for being so honest to me.
I've already prepared for any outcome possible.
though the natural part of me seemed to feel the hurt,
but I'll be fine. I'm okay. :)
I'd rather hear the ugly truth than a beautiful lie.
it makes my heart so much in peace with myself.
what I can only is, to hope that you'll be happy always.
and yes, I deeply wish so. :)
doesn't matter whether I'm there or not.
I'm not that important.
haha!
but at least, everything's settled.
and I'm glad it did!
thank you, for everything, for your honesty. :)
I'll do my best, and be much more better and better.
and I'm looking forward that one day, you'll stand at your own dream stage,
and I'll be one of the small fans that's supporting you. :)
let's do our best together!

No comments:

Post a Comment