Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Wednesday 11 April 2012

sudden curiosity

sometimes I just feel curious.
why does people avoid others that are so close to them?
I mean, when people gets up close and personal to you,
yet you tend to avoid in contact with that person.
well, if it's about heart issues, that involves the person's experience in the past or present(hurts, pain, sufferings etc etc etc),
which allows the person to avoid the one they're close with,
my only word is,
"I know you've been hurt by people, stuff, or circumstances before, and you might be afraid to open that fragile part of your heart again because of the pain and sufferings you've experienced. I totally understand those type of situation. but I'm choosing to be true to you when I can actually choose to lie and play tricks over you."
but still, I can't force any people about this, because we are human born with a free will of choice.
I'm just saying out mine.
it's either you choose to give yourself a chance and open up your heart or not.
but to a lot of you,
I just wanna let you know.
if you need someone who you can really trust or talk to,
or at least someone you can be TRUE to,
I'm not trying to promote myself here.
but I'm always here when you need me, okay?
don't be afraid to open up that fragile part of your heart.
what I know is, once you've open it.
you'll never know that you have a major breakthrough on it. :)
bless ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. and you know what?

    when you're offering yourself to others,
    there's other can let you to be true to, too.

    just voice out when you're in pain/sadness/sorrowness/the time you just need someone to be true to.

    (:

    ReplyDelete