Stuck in your own crazy world.

Stuck in your own crazy world.

Thursday 26 April 2012

IT'S NOT ENOUGH! I WANT MORE, LORD!

if it's from You, Lord,
give me a sign,
give me that prompting,
I'm ready for tomorrow's outcome,
as my heart settles it with You.

treasure hunt on Wednesday night is already mind-blowing for me.
I went there with much expectance telling God that, "God, I believe You'll take care of my stuff if I take care of Yours."
Matthew 6:33 came in mind once I'm just typing this down now.
He's just so humorous in a way that He directly show me few clues of mine(though they're not the treasures)
but the first attempt is already humorous enough as He made me laugh on the spot.
that made me decided to stay at Jusco longer and keep on searching because I don't feel it's time to leave that place yet.
found a person who's in skinny jeans(which exactly is my clue) and his name appeared to be "Lim"(which is my friend's clue).
went forward and talked to that person, he's with his gf and happened to be his gf has this eyesight prob on her right eye.
we went on and pray a prayer of blessing over her. though nothing really happened literally, but deep inside I can sense that she just got touched by the Lord.
we also prayed a prayer of blessing to another couples, which the guy is quite awkward in the beginning
Praise the Lord. :)

just came back from Sectional Gathering not long ago on Thursday night.
we talked a lot on purpose alignment.
getting our purpose and mindset straight.
and personally, when you just asked me about the RM50k prize money whether do I get enough or not.
honestly, RM50k IS NOT ENOUGH.
after I think of it for a second, yes it's not enough.
I want more, Lord.
I'm not saying this out of greed or the love for money, but rather that I believe You're my providence in my crucial time of financial lack.
a lotta things seems to get into my way in this period of time.
even suddenly friendship gets into the line.
hometown friends might think that I've changed.
yes, I've sensed a lotta change in me for this 2 years plus.
everyone will, but to good or bad extent, that's something that they have to settle within themselves.
I miss all of them, no doubt about it.
didn't get to go back home for a long time.
it's not easy, you know?
how I have to face the spotlight or even the haters at the same time.
you're not in that position, and yes, before you judge me, see life ain't easy.
still, I bless you guys who's back at Sabah. hope you guys are doing well over there.

finally, gonna get the result at college office tomorrow.
this is the time, where all the decisions are made.
to approve, or not to approve.
Lord, let this be from You.
I surrender to You.
I speak Your peace upon myself. 

*shalom, shalom.*

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha.
    he will definitely take care of your stuffs! (:
    no worries.

    and Matthew 6:33 is the verse that i keep medidating these days. wanna truly tap into it, though it's not easy. :P

    everyone is standing at their own position, facing their own giants.
    i believe you will have your way to fight and face the giants you met, and you can make it for sure! (:

    peace be with you boy.

    ReplyDelete